New Things for my Wardrobe

I saw this nice Studded Boots from Forever 21 the other day... Totally in love with it. However the next day, when I went again to buy the Boots... It was not there anymore.. :( SOLD out... Just my luck.

So for the Past few days I was Busy wondering around in couple of shopping malls. My main target is to get my self a pair of nice boots (Hoping to get the similar ones)

Bla Bla Bla....

Yup, I managed to get one Boots finally.. From H&M.. yay!!!! Of course it was not with the studs.. But it was still nice and pretty :) *Im a happy child!!*

 H&M Boots..

Yup... Moikka wants to be in the pic too

While hunting for my Boots... I bought some dresses for myself too. Temptations everywhere!!! Dresses are calling for my name, of course i cant say NO. So here are my new dresses...


This is my FAV pick!!! Forever 21 floral dress...!!!

Moikka loves to pose infront of Camera!!

This is from H&M.. 

Final Dress is From H&M too.. White Dress symbolise pureness..

New dresses for ME

From shoe hunting.. to Dress shopping and not to forget some accessories for myself... Guess what, they have SALE in Forever 21.. Buy two accessories and get one free. So i bought...

Thats about all the damage that Ive done to my Debit card. Work Hard and Shop Hard. I need to get a nice jacket too actually. Maybe gonna start hunt for it this week!!

And yea, thanks to Moikka for being a cute Kitty..
Meow...

Blog soon!!


9 comments:

  1. yes that's the boots i saw! the floral dress is nice..and your cat is too cute ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. Thanks for letting me know abt the boots in H&M.. Thank god they have it.. if not ill be disappointed again.. xoxo..

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll.. thanks :)
      Followed you on bloglovin...
      loved your blog xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. good shopping. I love the floral dress and boots!
    I followed you on bloglovin, hope you can follow back!
    http://fashionsbit.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find the details on my blog http://thatgirlfromnorfolk.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html
    Hannah x | thatgirlfromnorfolk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink H&M dress is super duper cute! Nice choices! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/


    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...