Sk8er Chic

Yoohhooo lovelies, Im starting this post with Avril Lavigne lyrics Skater Boy:

He was a boy
She was a girl
Can I make it anymore obvious?
He was a punk.
She did ballet.
What more can I say?
He wanted her.
She'd never tell.
Secretly she wanted him as well.
And all of her friends
Stuck up their nose.
And they had a problem with his baggy clothes.

He was a skater boy, she said, "See ya later, boy."
He wasn't good enough for her.
She had a pretty face but her head was up in space.
She needed to come back down to earth.

So while staying at Fred's, he taught me how to skate. I have always wanted to learn how to skate, but it is not convenience to learn it in Kuala Lumpur. *none of my friends in KL knows how to skate and Im living in a condo*

Fred has many diff kind of skate boards. My fav boards is the one that he is holding. Why? Cause it is lower to ground, easier to control. Took me few hours to learn how to balance myself on the board, thank god Fred is a good teacher. The feelings was priceless when I could skate by my own!!!













What I wore

Dress ~ Vans
Shoe~ DC Shoes




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...