Another Month... Another Haul

Sale!! Sale!! Everywhere!!
H&M

I must admit that working next to a Big Mall (MidValley Megamall) never is a good idea..
Tend to spend unnecessarily.. always..
And when the budget is out... Window shopping is the next option - will plan what to spend another month...

But hey.. working near a mall or not, temptations are everywhere!!! 

I promised myself not to spend alot this month... But But--- almost every corner I go, I see the word SALE!!
Dresses.. Bags.. Shoes... Suddenly they are all very pretty and I can literally hear them calling my name
 So lets see what I splurge on this time.

Refer the first picture above:
All Items from H&M
White Sling Bag - RM39.90
And a free H&M magazine


Next picture:
Items are from Cotton On
Cute T Shirt - Rm15.00


From Cotton On except for Shoe
Studio Pants - RM30.00
Mesh Training Tank - RM59.00
Reebok Dance Shoe - RM167.00


Love this Dance Shoe from Reebok!!
Its about time for me to have a proper Dance shoe for my Zumba.. Sh'bam and Body Jam Classes..
I joined Fitness First Mont Kiara last year just for the classes. But always busy to find time for the classes.. Bought new shoes hoping that I will be more motivated to go to my gym classes.. *Hopefully*


Say hello to my new handbag
Pink Bag - RM167.95


Forever 21
Earrings - RM10.00
Black Necklace - RM29.90
Red Necklace - RM30.00
Yellow Flower hair accessory - RM10.00


Lastly LaSenza my favourites lingerie shop!
They are having 60% off and more discount if purchase over RM250.
I bought 3 bras and 5 sexy panties-- total amt : RM200.24
If without discount, The black bra is RM199..
Happy with my purchase :)


All my Bags... :)

Guess thats about all the shopping so far.. Next week will be busy with Party Planning.. - Dont think will have time to spend more$$$

What about you?? What did you spend on this month? 


4 comments:

  1. you did some real damage!!! ahahhaa... this raya sale is doing you good ;) i'm too having trouble not breaking my budget :(

    xx juli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. yea Julie... really hard to control during SALE!! You end up buying stuff U dont need.. But again who cares!! Haha.. xx

      Delete
  2. great haul! I'm pretty sure Sale's are there to take advantage of us all and they always come when I'm trying not to spend! haha.
    P.S that red dress is lovely :) xx

    http://freefallingforfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...