June Favorites

Hi there you all.. Hows your first week of June going on? Good?? Mine was awesome apart from some minor Jet Lags ~ still having difficulty sleeping at night!

Anyhow, Great May has passed and June is starting with good news!! ~ Im getting salary increment!!! Yay!!

And some other Favourites stuff in June....

So yea, Im actually not a good make up person *most of the time Im just using eyeliner and lipbalm* But after starting my Blogin Life, its about time to try out new stuff. 

After so many years, finally Ive step my feet into a M.A.C store. It was a completely new experience for me as I have no clue what to get. Thanks to the experience staff, she managed to help me out. So basically Im just getting the main things first:

  • Foundation : Pro Longwear SPF 10 ~ NW43
  • Primer : Prep+Prime Natural Radiance ~ Radiant Yellow
  • Lipstick : Diva (Matte)
  • Lipstick : Saint Germain
  • LipPencil

Saint Germain

Diva(Matte) Love the colour on my lips!!

Really happy with my purchase! Crazy about M.A.C lipstick cause my Lips are really sensitive *Most of the lipstick I use will end up Swollen lips the next day* Luckily my Lips agree to M.A.C products.

Next few days I will Visit M.A.C store again but together with her. As she need to purchase some makeup as well :) Looking forward for it!

Next Favourites this month is:

My newly purchased Iphone5s

Yea I know I know, Iphone 6 is launching soon!! But I have no choice to get this first as my Old phone ~Samsung S2 is not working at all.. *after 5 years using..finally died on me*

But anyhow, Im so happy with my new baby ~ works really well!! Goodbye Android and Hello IOS!! 

So far these are my latest fav in June, hope more to come!! 

What about you guys?? 



6 comments:

  1. We love Saint Germain! Gorgeous Colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks 2 Mates and a blog!!! love MAC lippy color!!

      Delete
  2. I do love a good Mac haul, the lipsticks are just fab :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed with you Nina Zane! Thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  3. hehe it's a good shopping month for you! enjoy x
    p.s macaron pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Sha, i still keep the macarons.. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...