Mani-Pedi

Going Pink Pastel this month

Hey lovelies... Today I want to share with you my Favourite Nail Spa. -- Jac & Ivy Nail Spa
I used to do my own nails.. But somehow I am not satisfy with the result..
Then I started to spend some $$ at the Nail Spa every month *without fail*

Initially my regular Nail Spa was Nail Parlour.. They are quite famous..Yes!! But somehow I feel like the price are a lil bit expansive and the service -- Just So So *Nothing extra ordinary*

Then one day, my GF introduced me to Jac & Ivy Nail Spa.. They have this Group On deals-- really cheap. So I gave it a go --- Instantly fell in love with the nail spa.

Staff and owner of the spa are really friendly... the ambience and decor of the spa provides you with the relaxation feelings... *Love the white luxury feelings*

Bonus Point about this Nail Spa that I love:
  • Removal of your Gel Nail Polish is FREE if you have done the nail here.
  • They always have monthly Promotions!! Can refer to their Facebook Page here
  • And The Price here is reasonable *With good service*
  • Near to my house!



The Entrance to Jac & Ivy

Nice white and black furnish interior..

Best part of this Nail Spa : You can watch chick flick Movies while Pampering your Nails

Nail Colours... And Nail Art Machine

Sit back and relax..

hmmmm... Thinking Hard on which colour to choose...

Pedicure while watching Selena Gomez on Tele

Nail Art

Final Results... Going Pastel Blue this month for my Pedicure

Love the results!! This spa never let me down :)

Some Of my Nails do here:
French Gradient

V shape French Manicure

Jac & Ivy

The total Amount of my visit this time is only RM145
- Signature Classic Gel manicure with art on two fingers
- Signature Classic Pedicure

Signature Classic Manicure
Effervescent soak, nail trimming, nail shaping, cuticle care, OPI Scrub,
OPI massage application, nail polish application, cuticle oil care.

Signature Classic Pedicure
Warm sea salt foot soak, nail trimming, nail shaping, cuticle care, Scrub,
Callus Removal, massage, nail polish application, cuticle oil care.

At the moment, this is my place for me to pamper my pretty nails.. 
What about you?? Do you prefer to do your own nails or visit a Nail Spa??

Love to hear your thoughts...



6 comments:

  1. oh damnnn!!!! your nails look simply amazing, especially with the white nail art. xx

    juli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look so great! Amazing colors!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning nails. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...