New In - Sort of

Happy Monday lovelies!!



Apart from some Major Hauling early of the Months...These are some of the latest stuff I got.. 

1. Victoria's Secret - Went to get Birthday Gift for my GF, since they Have SALE.. I purchased these for myself - lovely MakeUp bag and 'Love Spell' *Body Lotion..Shower Gel & Fragrance Mist* Got it all only for RM38. Really Worth It.. Next Target from Victoria's Secret is their Passport Cover!!

2. Moomin Mugs - Have you heard about Moomin Cartoon? It is from Finland.. Really famous in Japan as well. Too bad they don't show it in Malaysia. They Should!! I watch it online and it is really good.. :) If you have been to Finland, you will notice that in every house.. They will have Moomin's Mugs, plate, bowl etc *Its a culture*.. They even have Moomin World in Finland.. and I got Influence by all these as well.. started collecting my own Moomin Mugs. One mug cost around 13euros *not really cheap* Thanks to my Boyfriend for getting them for me!! The first 4 mugs in the picture are the latest one from my BF.. and the second picture are all my moomins collection!! More to come. :)

3. Salmiakki - Means salty Liquorice.. Have you try it?? Its my fav!! My Bf just came back from Finland recently.. So he bought  home some goodies for me.. All kinda Candy from Finland! But he ate most of them.. The moment Im in the mood to eat candy.. Its no longer there. :( 
These are what left..

4. Cacti - yay.. finally i have my own cacti!! Been looking for them quite some time.. It is hard to find small cute cactus you know *when you really need them*. The nice perfect ones.. Finally I managed to get them in IKEA - and they were the only 3 Cacti left.. :) My lucky Cacti!!

What about you?? Any new favourites? Leave me your link and I will read them!!

22 comments:

  1. The moomin mugs are to die for. So much character will be added to tea time. I don't have Victoria secret where I live, so I always look forward to my USA travels to stock up. Lovely post.
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. you like moomins too!!! too bad in Malaysia no one knows about moomins.. Glad that you Love them too.. !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul hun! Loved how you showed them in nicely arranged cute pics! :)

    My faves are the Victoria secret body lotion/spray (they smell SO nice!) and the moomin mugs even though I used to be scared of them haha!!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi.. Thanks Gabby!! xx.. Yea the moomin cartoons can be a lil bit scary :)

      Delete
  4. The mugs are too cute! I love Love Spell --- smells amazing! Great haul :)

    Aissa // Aissa Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mugs are so cute, great photos :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the mugs, super cute!!
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie!! I follwed you on Bloglovin.. GFC.. G+ and instagram!!! xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks Shereen! I also followed you on gfc and bloglovin. Keep in touch!!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this haul. I recently discovered VS sprays and I'm in love! Great blog, it's amazing.

    If you've got time
    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those moomin mugs! They are so adorable!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hihi, that's all so cute! :-) XO

    http://leopardxlipstick.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. the mugs are super duper cute haha, love them!

    Ana X

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love a good V.S. SALE!!!
    www.mysimplemodestchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...