OF Printed Skirt and Wedges

Must love Wedges






I am wearing
Pink Top - H&M
Printed Skirt - H&M
Wedges - Nichii

I love to wear skirt compared to pants. My legs - they need to breath!!! Once in a blue moon I will wear pants to office *Very Rare, maybe less than 10 times in a year* 

Currently Im craving to watch War\History\Old related movies.. What is in my lists at the moment

I have watch it all before.. and never gets tired of them*Especially Schindler's List*.. Even when I watch it again and again, theres always some scenes that I will be like "Ehhhh how come I never seen this part before?" hihi... I believe it happens to all of you as well..

For time being.. Im not checking out for any new dresses.. I must control myself!! But Raya is coming soon!! Maybe I will get some nice Traditional Kebaya for myself.

What about you?? What do you Prefer more... skirt or pants??


7 comments:

  1. very cool look <3 love your shoes!!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, thanks for dropping by!!!

      Followed u on GFC and Bloglovin!! xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following. I followed back:)

      Delete
  2. Those wedges are so cute & they make your legs Amazing!
    Christian
    mysimplemodestchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody essentially assist to make severely articles I'd state.
    That is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far?
    I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual post extraordinary.
    Great activity!

    Also visit my web-site ... home makeover ideas (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...