I Want To Play A Game

Jigsaw Puzzle
When I think about Jigsaw, I think about the movie SAW? Have you watch it? If not click here.

It is my most favourite Horror movie!! *Must admit that I close my eyes most of the time tho*
My favourite quotes from the movie are:
- I want to play a game
-Live or die, make your choice
- Game Over!!

Enough about SAW. So last Sunday my BF bought this Disney 1000 Pieces Puzzle. For me, this is my very first experience with Jigsaw Puzzle. *Never had a chance before* As expected, I was really bad at it. 98% of the puzzle was completed by my BF. This is kinda hard for my tiny brain. So decide to make myself busy by taking pictures..ooops!
Pictures above are the Puzzles in the making.
BF was really into it.
Look at Moikka!! She was scheming on stealing some pieces for herself. We had to secure the half way completed puzzles with a towel and put some heavy stuff on it, so that our kitty will not destroy them when we are away. But somehow she managed to dig some puzzles out and we have to search the whole house for the missing pieces.. Naughty kitty!!!

Tadaaaa.... Finally completed!!! After few days of hard work. Must admit, seriously this game is not easy at all. You must have the patient and focus which are totally not me. Maybe I should start with the 200 Pieces instead of 1000.

"We are like pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. We are all unique, and have our own special place in the puzzle of the universe. Without each of us, the puzzle is incomplete. 
Rod Williams"

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Keep in touch!!

    xoxo

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love puzzles. They can be so relaxing.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi.. For me it is abit stress... xx

      Delete
  3. Haha not SAW again! scaryy. Moikka's so cute. Lucky she didnt swallow any haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... SCary right!!! but i love the movie line... xx

      Delete
  4. I love puzzles!! It is so therapeutic to put the pieces together.
    Also love the quote at the end. Es. x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...