Last Friday Night

Photo Diary : Havana


What Im Wearing
Neon Orange Skater Dress from Zalora

After a loooong day at work. This is how I spent my Friday Evening. It has been a while since the last time I go out with this bunch. 
Another reason for tonight was to celebrate Mia's good news, she finally got a job as a Qatar Stewardess!! She's gonna leave to DOHA next week for her training. Im happy for her!!
Havana has always been my favourite spot to chill out, it has a very relaxing vibe and a multi national crowds, it is a good place to meet people. We danced all night long till 3AM. 
As you can see from the photos, my dress was glowing and I love it!
It was a good night as always.

"I dont know who invented High Heels, But all women owe him alot"
-Marilyn Monroe

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress! You guys look so happy.
    Es
    imparfait-treasure.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh looks like a fab time!

    Do you have twitter lovely? If so follow me on @gabbytweets_ and i'll follow you back :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabby.. I dont have twitter.. :(

      Delete
  3. Looks like a blast! Love the dress

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photos!! Seems like you had a lovely time!!

    Thanks for the comment.
    Keep in touch!

    xoxo

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. face-paint!! haha and the neon dress look so nicee in the dark <3
    happy for Mia too, such a good offer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...