Last Monday

Photo Diary ; Eid Mubarak
Sharing some of my moments with My Family



Wearing Baju Kurung
Bag - Charles & Keith

Moikka says Meow!

Last Monday was our Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Which marks the end of the monthlong fast of Ramadhan.
Sadly I was working on that day. But was able to take few hours off in the morning to celebrate with my Family. Went over to my parents and had some lovely Chicken Rendang with lemang and also all the Raya Cookies. Took some photos with my mom, sis and her husband then Im off to work.
So this is how I celebrate my Eid. 

12 comments:

  1. Hey.. Eid mubarak. you look super cute in pink and definitely amazing bag :)
    You have an amazing blog. Keep up the good work.
    Interested in mutual following of the blogs through GFC..?
    Hoping a positive response.
    Thanks.
    Get..Set..Blush.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!!! Thanks.. Followed you on GFC. :)

      Delete
  2. Your outfits are so beautiful. I love to wear my traditional attires too.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estee.. would love to see your traditional attires one day!! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your pink hand bag so much & it seems like you enjoyed celebrating Eid!
    Thanks for stopping by & followed you back!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink bag is so cute! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely time! Everyone looks so happy :) And I LOVE that pink bag!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...