Review : Kinohimitsu D'Tox Tea (Peppermint)

Detox Anyone???

Lately I always feel tired and weak. So I've decided to try this Kimohimitsu D'Tox Tea-Peppermint Flavour. 
There are many Brands out there in the market. But I end up choosing Kimohimitsu because it is a trusted brand and it doesn't cost that much.

One Box cost RM25.90. Contains 14Tea bags(One pack each time)
Available in two flavours:
-Peppermint
Peppermint Leaves, Orange Peel, Rosehips Fruit, Uva Ursi, Chamomile Flower, Stevia Leaves, Althea Root (Marshmallow), Buckthorn Bark

-Ginger
Ginger Root, Orange Peel Rosehips Fruit, Uva Ursi, Chamomile Flower, Stevia Leaves, Althea Root (Marshmallow), Buckthorn Bark

I choose Peppermint for this time. Maybe Ginger the next time.

How to prepare it? Easy peasy.. 
1. Boil Water
2. Steep the tea bag per cup for 2-5mins (Up to your desire)
3. Served (Recommended to add some honey )

What happen next??
Basically for me, I always take it after my lunch. It feels normal at first, but after few hours you will feel that your stomach is acting up and you will need to rush to the toilet ASAP!! 
It is advisable to take it after dinner, at least you can use your home toilet for 'business', rather than end up in some random toilet while you are out. 
*Happened to me-The tea effect kicks in while I was in the cab and thank god my house was nearby*
I have to rush into toilet for the first few days, after the 4th day it is back to normal.

Results.
After drinking this tea for continuously 14days. I feel that my bowel movement is improving. My day is more energetic, lessen feeling of fatigue. I feel that this is much more healthier than drinking coffee everyday*Few cups per day*. 

It is advisable to drink it everyday, but for me I only drink this just for the Detox purposes-so 2 weeks is enough. 
Started to drink Green Tea instead of coffee now :)

Lets aim for a healthier lifestyle from now on!!
What is your way of DETOX?


Did you know?
Though you might have a regular bowel movement once on a daily basis, chances are your colon and intestines are still coated with some old, gluey, hardened wastes which are referred to as “mucoid plaque”. The average individual is carrying between 7 to 25 pounds of mucoid plaque which can contribute to innumerable health problems including being overweight, having skin blemishes, poor nutrition, low immunity, bloating, flatulence (wind/gas) and bad breath.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I've seen quite a few detox teas here in the UK as well as flat tummy teas. Tempted to try one. Great review.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. there are few that actually really makes u run in and out the toilet. but this one is still fine. :) maybe you should try one.

      Delete
  2. need to detox during our day offs haha, weekdays = disaster! by the way,thanks for the good to know section, i think i might have most of the problems :/
    detox starts next month...! (hopefully ;p)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wana try the collagen next month!! hihi...

      Delete
  3. Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Feel free to surf to my page ... auto repair websites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    My web site ... Paramotor hang gliding - Paramotoring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! This article could not be written any better! Looking
    at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept
    preaching about this. I am going to forward this information to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a great read. Thank you for sharing!


    Feel free to surf to my weblog - T Shirts Simi Valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have try this and continuosly drink the tea EVERYDAY since february 2016 till April 2016. And guess what... i have checked the cholesterol reduces!

    ReplyDelete

  7. This post will be very useful to us.I like your blog and helpful to me.nice thoughts for your great work.
    28 day detox tea &does skinny mint tea work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...