Review : Please Me - Honey Love

Cant Get Enough Of M.A.C!


After my very first purchased Of MAC cosmetics, you can read it Here. I just cant get enough of it! Hence this month I made another visit to the store. These are what I've purchased.
Please Me Lipstick - RM70.00
Honey Love Lipstick - RM70.00
Saint Germain Tinted Lipglass - RM70.00
Clear Lipglass - RM70.00
Dark Deep Mineralize Skin Finish - RM125.00

From The Left - Please Me, Honey Love

Me on 'Please Me'. Love the Rosy pink colour with Matte Finish


I'm wearing 'Honey Love' - Love the nude colour on my skin tone, light honey beige toned with rose.. Also with Matte Finish. Perfect Nude lip colour!!

So yeah, the last time I bought Saint Germain Lipstick. This time I purchased the LipGlass for the same colour. The tinted lipglass provides glass-light finish. It can also be worn on its own!!

Saint Germain Tinted Lip Glass & Clear Lip Glass..

Dark Deep Skin Finish

What is your Favourite MAC product??

4 comments:

  1. I love Mac products sooo much! Although they are really pricey the lipsticks are 100% worth it! Honey Love looks like a lovely shade! I love nude lipsticks so shall definitely have to add it to my Mac lipstick collection!. I have a Light pink Mac lipstick called ''Angel'' you should definitely check out that shade next time you go to MAC as I think it would really suit you!. :-)

    http://socksandsparkless.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous!! I will def check out 'Angel' when I visit MAC next time.. Sometimes when you are there, it is quite confusing will all the colours they have. :)

      Delete
  2. So many Mac goodies!!! jealous
    I love honey love the best. Looks good on you.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...