Shades Of Green

“He told me his last name was Green. “Green?” I asked. “Can you spell that for me? I’m colorblind.” 



What Im Wearing:
Bershka Green Mint Jumper//No BrandCheckered Skirt//JellyBunny Turquoise Flat//Charles&Keith Bag

Back in the morning shift, finally! But it is always a torture to get myself off the bed early morning. Especially when its raining!! Must admit that I lost count on how many times I have hit the Snooze button. *10 times maybe?* 
I always love to wear something similar like this to work. Comfy, easy and simple to wear. Either wear it with flats or heels, add some accessories and Im ready. 

Today I woke up with a sad news, popular actor and comedian-Robin Williams was found dead in his home on Monday. My heart goes out to his family members...Rest in peace Robin. You will be greatly missed!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love colour blocking with the pink bag. ��
    Es x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit. Love the pink bag. Such a great detail.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit :)
    Love your blog! I've just become a new follower
    http://cocodrizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. I love your blog too!! just followed you back.

      Delete
  4. it's a green day~~ love the bag, it's a very nice pink! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but I still dream of Michael Kors.. thanks Sha!! xx

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful outfit - lovely!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...