Under The Weather

Feeling under the weather on Monday Blues


Feeling unwell since Saturday and decided to stay home and rest today. After the long sleep the whole half day, I went up to the poolside to read and get some sun. It is a good weather, not too hot and very windy..might start raining later on. 
Few people were swimming.. If only Im not sick, will definitely jump in!!
Spending my precious time Lying on the Hammock reading and enjoying the rest of my day.
Hope tomorrow will feel much better!! 

8 comments:

  1. So jealous!! Wish I could nurse myself back to health on a Hammock.
    I hope you are feeling much better now?
    Stunning photography!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estee!! Feeling much better now.

      Delete
  2. Hope you get better! Your photos are really stunning!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed you on GFC and Bloglovin!!!. Your blog is great too !! xx

      Delete
  4. That's a beautiful beach resort. Great photos.
    Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...