20 Facts About Me

Wanna Know More About Me?

Another hectic day at work. Sometimes I feel like I've been sitting forever starring at my two monitors, actually Four!! Too much!! I guess I started to have Computer Vision Syndrome!!
Did you know that Sitting can KILL you?? Read more here.

Been seeing these "Questions about yourself" lately on Social Media, and since I have nothing special to Blog about. So here's 20 Facts about Me:

1. My Mom Is Malay and My Dad is Indian - Fred calls it as "Malindian"
2. I'm the 2nd child among the 4.
3. I'm the darkest and shortest among my siblings
4. I'm a Libra
5. Sometimes I can be very Superstitious.. Very!!
6. I love to Snort when I Laugh and it makes other people Laugh as well
7. I love to act silly and talk about nonsense stuff all the time
8. I'm a Happy Go Lucky Person
9. I cant leave house without my phone
10. I have a Cat and I love her so much!
11. I hate Spiders and cockroaches...
12. Drivers that drive less than 60km/h in the Fast lane or middle lane annoys me the most
13. My blood type is AB Positive
14. I enjoy Zumba classes
15.Been Travelling a lot in the past 2 years.. and more to come
16. I cant Swim.. But I love to wear Bikini
17. I love hiking and mother nature..
18. I started buying Stocks
19. I speak fluent Chinese
20. I'm a Shopaholic and I need help

Hmm this list can go a lot longer... But no! 20 is more than enough. I Hope you enjoyed knowing about me a lil bit more.

Share me yours!!

13 comments:

  1. Omg! Love this post! You are so funny...and clever! Chinese must be a really hard language to learn!

    Xoxo
    dogma96.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... thanks Rita!! yea chinese can be difficult.. but once you learn it.. its fun!

      Delete
  2. Great post. You look so nice on this photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I loved your post, I like your post and I like how you write ... you would like to follow each other, let me know !!

    bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, followed u on GFC and bloglovin!

      Delete
  4. Hello, I loved your post, I like your post and I like how you write ... you would like to follow each other, let me know !!

    bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the 2nd of four and the shortest too!! lol!!
    Love this post.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I can also be superstitious and I can't swim and love wearing bikinis. :)

    Aissa // Layer It Up

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, I loved the post and everything you teach us, thanks

    you would like to follow each other? let me know.

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inma!! followed you on GFC and G+

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...