Goodbye August : Hello September

Wake Me Up When September Ends
Blue Monday Blues

Hi lovely people, time flies and finally its September - My Favourite month of all!!
Since August just ended, let me do some quick recap on what has been happening in my life and what I look forward to for September.

-August Recap-
- Celebrated Aid Mubarak with my Family, can read more here
- Did some Shopping, can view about it here and here
- First Experience playing Puzzle. It was kind of stressful.. maybe I need more practice.
- Finally some Detox week for myself.
- Went out with MR BF for few lovely dinner, the best for August was this one !
- Was not well for a week, Vomiting with stomach ache luckily everything is better now.
- Have you check out my lovely Terrariums yet??
- And also my New Make Up Organiser??


-What's In September-
- Its the best month for me!!
- Why?? Well cause its my Birthday Month!! Excited!
- My Boyfriend's Company is having Family Day on 13th September, so its going to be a wonderful day!! Surrounded with Clowns delicious food and games!
- His Boss is having a BBQ Party by the Pool as well - Cant wait for that as MR Olli Makes the best Salmon Teriyaki!! YumYum.
- On 13th Sept night, We are going for Crayfish Party with the Finnish Society.
- Need to renew my passport and driving license.
- My BF, Aki is sponsoring a Holiday to China as My Birthday Gift!! Planning to go there for 7days. Hoping that my leave will be approve - Finger crossed.
- Will be busy planning my Holiday and stuff this month and will Blog about it For Sure!

How was your August ?? What are you planning to do in September?

"By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
 With summer’s best of weather
 And autumn’s best of cheer."
-   Helen Hunt Jackson, September, 1830-1885

16 comments:

  1. Great recap! And Happy Birthday to you in advance. I like the hoodie btw.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy september babe! looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice ♥
    I invite you to observe me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gurl!! I followed you on GFC xx

      Delete
  4. ooh that's the blue hoodie you were talking about? it's nicee. so much to look forward to in September!! I'm always excited during my birthday month too, I know the feeling haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea.. the blue hoodie.. lol... Bdae Bdae yay yay!! cant wait.. :)

      Delete
  5. great blog
    would you like follow each other?
    i'll follow back after that

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miharu!! Followed you on bloglovin and GFC!! xx

      Delete
  6. Happy new month!! woop woop!!1 for your birthday. I also need to sort out my driving licence....I need a car!
    Nice post. x

    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dear!
    OMG!Your have a great blog! pics are inspiring me! So creative :)
    I wanna to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    Let me know , pleas. I always follow back. Will be great keep in touch! :)
    have a great day !!
    xoxo

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! followed you on GFC, Bloglovin and G+

      Delete
  8. Cool blog! Love the post and, of course, the pic!

    Xoxo
    dogma96.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...