Current Crave : Off Shoulder

Quotes:
And you should never cut your hair
coz i love the way you flick it off your shoulder
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/348536458635889399/


Disclaimer: All pictures above are link to their source. Click to view.
All pictures are from Pinterest


Have you ever encounter this - When you are not looking for something, that 'thing' will always appear in front of you all the time. But when one day, you ARE looking for that same 'thing', It is nowhere to be found????

So yeah, this is what happened to me. I know that off shoulder tops/dress is already there like forever, but I've just starting to like it recently.. But somehow, when I start hunting for it.. I cant find anything that suits me. Got one the other day, but somehow I was not Happy with it. Lets see till when this hunt will last!!

Wish me luck in getting myself a perfect Off Shoulder tops/dresses.


12 comments:

  1. off shoulder tops and dresses are so cute..i know Asos have some summer dresses similar to the above ones:) good luck!
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jola!!! I like this one ASOS off shoulder dress but currently is out of stock! Will try my luck again

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes the first one!!!! So nice n comfy!!

      Delete
  3. I want the first one too!!
    I love it.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! First one is amazing!!! Simple and nice..

      Delete
  4. Wow I can see a few of these in my wardrobe !! Esp the first one !

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one.. yes... my fav too.. dying to get it.... :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...