Shoulda.. Coulda.. Woulda..

-Love-
 Picture From my Instagram

Staring at the blank page, thinking.. Did anyone notice that I have not been blogging or post any new pic on Instagram for a while (maybe
not)
I'm not sure whether I should share this on my Blog. But somehow I feel like I should.
The Past weeks have been really rough on me. I know that this day will eventually come and finally it did. I thought that I was well prepared for it, but I was wrong.
So yea, last Monday my Boyfriend got a Job offer in Shanghai - for two years - Its confirmed. He will leave on this December!! *So Soon!!*
Everything happened so fast and I didn't know how to react. The first thing came out of me was my tears. Seriously I know that this is coming, but December is way too soon!!!  That Monday was a very emotional day for both of us. We hugged long time in the unbroken silence... None of us slept well on that night. I marked 6th of October as one of  my unhappy day.
We had a discussion the next day. On what will happen next? But nothing is confirm yet as of now.


Two options for now:

1.To follow him to Shanghai
-Need to find myself a Job there
-To get a working permit so that I can stay
-As he cannot just bring me as his GF. Only immediate family and spouse can get the residence Visa.


2.To Stay here in Malaysia and moved on
-Must find new apartment
-Long Distance relationship is not going to work among us, so I have to move on - somehow
-Being a single girl again, lonely life. Being Alone is not Easy.

I have been thinking a lot since, must admit that I am not myself at the moment. Too many things are on my mind. Sad, Stress,  Scared.. everything is mixed up! This is really depressing, I think I'm having depression now - can see that new pimples pops up on my face.

Should I Stay in Malaysia or Should I leave everything here and go with him?
Could I adapt the lifestyle in Shanghai If I choose to go there?
Would I make the right decisions?


I don't know.. I don't want to think about it.. But how can I not? This is killing me!!!


It is heartbreaking, I know. Nothing much I can do for now. If its meant to be, It will be.
I just need to Stay Strong! I know I will be ok- maybe. I just need to be positive!
So many things to consider. I just hope that everything will be ok soon. Finger Cross!!


Whatever tomorrow brings I’ll be there with open arms and open eyes.
-Incubus-



Sometimes, no matter how much you want for things to happen,
All you can do is wait.
And usually, waiting is the hardest part.



13 comments:

  1. Hi Shereen!

    1st, I love that photo. Such pretty colors!

    2nd, thanks for following me, I followed you back!

    Lastly, I had a similar experience a couple years ago and I cried for days (it turned out to be a false alarm though). Whenever I have problems, I choose to pray.

    Anyway, those are a lot of factors to consider and I hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shereen!

    1st, I love that photo. Such pretty colors!

    2nd, thanks for following me, I followed you back!

    Lastly, I went through a similar situation a couple years ago and I cried for days! Turned out to be a false alarm though. When I have problems, I like to pray for guidance.

    Those are a lot of factors to consider. I hope everything works out!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O No!!! I am so sorry to hear this. I was wondering where you were. I am glad you are ok.
    It is a difficult place to be in.
    Surround yourself with people that love you not matter the decision you make and some good ice cream and chocolates.
    Stay strong!!
    Es x x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estee.. I will try to think Positive!! Everything happened for a reason..

      Delete
  4. I followed back! :D
    I think you should make a list about the pros and cons of staying in Malaysia or going to shanghai

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shalay.. Yes I think I should... :)

      Delete
  5. don't be so sad! stay happy and what's meant to be will fall into place~ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute nails :)
    xoxo Emina

    Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...