Simplicity Overalls

Quote:
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." 
- Thomas A. Edison -

I Am Wearing
Overalls : Cotton On
White Top : Forever 21
Sneakers : DC Shoes
Bag : No Brand

Its another quiet day at work. Not much work to do - this has been going on for a while..
Should I get worried?? Or should I just enjoy these relaxing days while it last.
Decided to take a short break and walk around the mall with her. Realized that It has been a while since my last Outfit post, thanks to lovely Sharon for my wonderful photos!!

20 comments:

  1. Nice look, so cool and fashionable, you look great :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trainers that pop of color and dungarees suit you. Will soon let you know if I dropped kilos with my teatox.
    Nice one!!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ES!!! Cant wait for the review!! xx

      Delete
  3. Loving these overalls. Not looking worky at all ;) Have fun relaxing. I love your blog!! New follower xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look! pretty as always :)
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so pretty. ;-)
    Lovely greets...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit you look amazing!

    xoxo

    ewiie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look!!!!!


    xoxo,
    Marianna

    http://mariannapapagiannopoulou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic, great outfit :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute look! -> I´ve followed you back!
    Kisses Emina
    Check out my new post - It just went up <3


    Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohh! Wanted those overalls but Cotton On ran out of my size. :( Nice shots though! :)

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to sharon from Shasummerwine for taking those shots!!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...