Xi' An Day 5 : Relax & Unwind

"Think Of All Beauty Still Left Around You & Be Happy"
After the Hiking Trip on day 4 - Read Here. We decided to do relaxing things today. Basically I slept till 12pm(The best sleep ever after so many days).

We went to Joyce's place for Lunch as her mom promised us home cook food. Fred and I took the public bus for the first time-Alone. The bus (Number706) only cost us 2yuan each and Joyce house is at the last final stop - easy.

Street of China:








The Unfortunate Event!!
The bus was full, of course. We had to stand the whole journey *Luckily it was only 20mins*. Once reached the Last Stop, we had to walk another 10mins to Joyce's house. While walking, Fred stopped. He was searching for his Phone - but it was not in his pocket or his bag. He got Crazy!! Cause he had few important number on it. He was pretty sure he had it in his pocket. We thought he might left it in the Hotel Room. But nope.. Not in the Room. So someone must have took it while we were on the Bus. So yeah, nothing else we could do. Just be careful all the time, no matter where you are. Luckily it was not his Passport!! 


Lunch At Joyce's
Lunch was really amazing!! Joyce mom made us Crayfish, Fish Soup and some Vegetables. Love the Crayfish, taste like heaven!!! Too bad that my phone Batt died.. So no Pictures taken. Plus we were busy eating to even bother about taking pictures. Burrp Burrp.. After lunch all of us took a short Nap.
We ended day 5 with some Major Shopping-for me, as I'm leaving the next night. We went to Muslim Street for shopping and dinner. It was a good relaxing day except for the Unfortunate Event.
That's Basically all about Day 5..
I will Post about what I bought from Xi' An soon.. I promised!!

13 comments:

  1. What awesome photos!!!! I wish I could visit China! So much history! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie!! Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin!!xx

      Delete
  2. wow! love these photos:) wonderful post:) please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these street photos! too bad the phone went missing, such a spoiler, poor guy haha. great trip though, new experiences ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great trip,. I loooove Xian...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sharon!! I love the streets.
    Love all the photos.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!! :) Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Following you back :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...