Inhale.. Exhale..

Photo Diary : Blue Breeze
Take a deep breath.. and look up..

Happy Monday lovelies!
As most of you are aware, my Bf is leaving to Shanghai soon. Exactly in two weeks time. It is sad for sure, and I am making sure that we spend every moment we have together.
I am trying to be strong and happy. Everything will be fine, it will definitely be hard to cope at first but hey.. I just need to be positive! It is not the end of the world!!
 
Sometimes when I am down, I will go up to my condo's 'Sky Beach'.. sit back and enjoy the lovely weather. It has been raining most of the week.. not complaining. But when you wake up to this weather.. a visit to the pool is a must!
Here are some photos taken by me.
Look how beautiful is the Blue sky with some white fluffy clouds.
 Aren't they lovely??
 
Photos taken at : My condo

Some Favourite Quotes this week:
 
Be happy for this moment
This moment is your Life
-Omar Khayyam
 
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned,
So as to accept the life that is waiting for us
-Joseph Campbell
 
Pain will come with time,
But time will heal the pain
-Anthony Liccione
 

14 comments:

  1. beautiful photos...such an amazing view. I love it.
    Keep strong and positive.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view!!! Lovely! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll!! followed you on GFC!! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this pictures!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Hun!! drop by your lovely blog and followed you! xx

      Delete
  4. Stunning view and the pictures are breath-taking. Haha wish I was there! ;)
    Just followed, great blog. Mind following back. x
    BeautiiBerry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...