Last Day Of October : Halloween

Hello November, Goodbye October
My Outfits On Halloween
Its Halloween!! Yay!! That means it is the end of October. Was not really a good month tho.. There are few bad news here and there but Im trying to think positive and hope everything will be just fine. Ended my October with a Good Dinner at La Mexicana with my BF! 

Dressed up as so call - Marilyn Monroe. 
Got the white Wig during my lunch time at work*Last min prep* Only cost me RM39.90.
Wonderful Dinner with good food and good people.
Few Margaritas and ended my night early.
Few Shots with my Kitty - Moikka
Yummy Margaritas!! I had two of these.. 

The Food!!!

Happy Halloween!

Moikka says Hello!

Checked out Moikka's Reaction. "I see Dead People"

Now look at the Camera!!

Do I look like a retard in this outfits? Say yes!! 

Why do i need to wear this again??? Mummy told me cause its Halloween. 

Okay.. Great... Now mummy told me to Hold a Flower.. and its yellow! First the outfit now the flower!! What is next!!

NO MORE PICTURES!!! IM A GRUMPY CAT NOW!!

Haha... Hows your Halloween?? Share it with me!! Drop me your Link and Ill definitely check it out!! xx 

30 comments:

  1. Aww you look so pretty..i love the blonde wig!

    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costume..you look so pretty and the food looks amazing!

    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics, looks like Moikka had a great time ;) he's adorable and you look cute too. Thx for dropping by and leaving such a lovely comment. Just followed back #39 Please keep in touch.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle


    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute cat :) Love the dress.

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool pictures and such a cute cat. ;-)
    Wish you a nice sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I love the wig! My Halloween is spent in bed looking at pictures of everyone's costume lol. So lazy to go out and party, as usual!
    p.s you're driving Moikka crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it last min... only 39.00 haha... You should go out more!!! Maybe one day, lets hang out together!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. haha.. Its cute!! But Moikka Hates it.. xx

      Delete
  9. I really like this!
    How about following each other? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!! and the cute is so cute

    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute post :)

    Kisses Emina

    Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  12. CHIC!! you rocked and you worked it. I love it!!!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. haha... Moikka is really cute!! Thanks Estee.

      Delete
  14. AWWW your cat looks so cute!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. U are gorgeous..Love ur style !
    Would u like to follow each other n stay in contact.
    If so drop me a comment

    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl!! followed you on GFC and G+

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...