Uniformly Outrageous

Photo Diary : ABB Malaysia Annual Dinner 2014

Holla lovelies!!! Just would like to share some of my Company - ABB Malaysia Annual Dinner's Snap Shots.
 
I was not planning to go at first. However after some persuasion from my colleagues, some what I changed my mind.
 
Our theme this year is : Uniformly Outrageous
 
Must say that last minute costume hunting was not a good idea. As most of the nice outfits were taken. I was completely into this 'Bad Cop' outfits, sadly it has been rented out to another girl(she was earlier than me 5mins) - Best part, she wore a long leggings underneath that Sexy Skirt.. such a waste cause its supposed to be a sexy outfit! Grrrr...
 
After trying on few costumes.. Finally I decided to be 'Sexy General'. Never really seen this outfit before - not so famous I must say but since this is sexy and looks hot on me.. why not give it a try!
 
Just need to add on my Favourite White Wig (Bought it on Halloween) and some make up with MAC Diva lippy.. Walla!!! I look outrageously sexy!! wink.. wink..
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Overall the night went well, few performances from the staff. The food was good and I love the Door Gift this year - they gave us a nice Power Bank!! Useful thing to have these days.
 
That nervous moment when I had to go up stage as I was one of the Female's Best Dress on that evening. The MC asked us to do a Catwalk. Thank God I managed to walk without tripping. Got my self some Cash Voucher for the Best Dress. Even tho was not that much but still ok. :)
 
A lovely evening. Too bad that I had to rush back home as I'm working the next morning. Did not have opportunity to mingle around.. maybe next time!
 
Where I Rent My Costumes:
Costumes 'N' Parties
The Weld, #L2-09, Level 2,
76, Jalan Raja Chulan
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: +603 21648184
 
-xoxo-

8 comments:

  1. Love your costume and makeup!

    Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know on my blog! xo

    FASHIONISTA LOOKS
    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. You smashed it girl!! you look hot. love it
    Es x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed back dear!! Love your pictures!!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures, so fun :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monika,, Haha.. It was fun indeed! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...