Christmas In Finland - Day 3

Photo Diary : Patiently Waiting

Day 3 in Finland (22 Dec) - More and more snow in Urjala (Aki's Hometown).
Decided to watch  in Tampere *50km drive*
 We went to visit Niina and her family. Initially her eldest son, Oula doesn't want to watch Hobbit with us cause the Orcs can be scary sometimes. But somehow he changed his mind. Yay!
We visited the Christmas Market before the movie. It was great.. except for it was not snowing yet in Tampere.
Hobbit was okay... a little bit too draggy I must say.

Christmas Market
Aki is eating some German's Ball..
Finlayson - Old building..
After came back from Hobbit.. Busy packing gifts.. Slept around 3am.

Another great day in Finland!

XOXO, Sherina

6 comments:

  1. Finland looks so beautiful.
    I've been wanting to see the Hobbit but I am worried about the length.
    I might end up sleeping at the cinema...lol
    Es x x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... its abit too long.. 2 Hours plus plus.. normally I will zzzz too.. but somehow I love the graphics in Lord of the rings and Hobbits.. Really nice! you shud try watching.. haha..

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. red riding hood hehe <3 I love Hobbit cos there were more action scenes than the previous ones, but like always, draggy. haha 3 hours @.@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. yea... draggy... but still ok ok..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...