Christmas In Finland - The Goodbye

Photo Diary : Näkemiin
 
It was yet another wonderful trip in Finland.. I have been here few times and still Finland continue to amaze me in many ways. The beauty of the place.. the people.. food.. SAUNA!! I love Everything about Finland!!

Another sad goodbye.. and I left my heart here.. Hope to see this beautiful country soon!!!
Along the way to the airport... I took more pictures.. cant get enough of it!!
 
This is my last post of the year 2014.. Happy New Year everyone!!!
 
XOXO, Sherina

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and post!!!
    Thank you so much for your visit!! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!!
    Happy New Year!! and my like in bloglovin for your post too!!!:))))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcela!!! Happy New Year! Keep in touch! xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos Sherina. Have you considered migrating? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phy.. If there is a chance to migrate.. I will!!! But let see what is goinf to happen..

      Delete
  3. Beautiful.
    I love the untouched snow. I'll love to visit finland too.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the soft untouched snow!!! sooo nice! I miss Finland already... :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...