Christmas In Finland - The Travelling Part

Off to Winter Wonderland!!
Flying overseas are always exciting things to do..to meet new people.. see new places..etc.. but to fly alone for more than 20 hours.. That is not so nice!!
Long flights.. few transits.. hours of waiting.. sticky hairs.. Sometimes I just wished that I have a magic door - can go anywhere instantly whenever I want to!! Too bad that this is a Real world.

Kuala Lumpur - Dubai 7 hours 10 mins
wait for 4 hours 50 mins
Dubai - Frankfurt 7 hours 20 mins
wait for another 4 hours
Frankfurt - Finland 2 hours 35 mins

During the Transit in Frankfurt.. I was abit confused and lost (its so obvious and I think that my face was showing the big *IM LOST* - cause few people came and ask whether I'm ok?).. but with some helps from the staffs there.. I managed to find my way!!  
After loong hours of travelling.. Finally I've arrived FINLAND! So glad to be able to hug my BF again!! But the travels does not stop there...not yet.. we had to drive nearly 2 hours then I had to take a 20mins bus to go Tampere (BF needs to attend some Boys night party..too bad its only for boys..)
Best part.. while on the bus.. I had a really bad stomachache! Like seriously needed to poo instantly. But somehow I managed to hold.. but maybe not the *gas* part.. oops.
Travel.. On the Road.. Travel... I desperately needed a good SHOWER and toilet time!
 Thanks to NIINA for picking me up from Bus Stop and the lovely Hospitality at her home.. and also for letting me to use her shower!!
Good to meet all the kids and the cats!

After making myself human again, Niina and I decided to go and visit the newly open Pub. Located at the Highest Building in Tampere.
The scenery is good but maybe if the space is bigger.. than it would be nicer. Noticed that the seats are not sufficient enough. Maybe its just newly open and the other half parts are still renovating.. maybe...
We then move to the different location for some drinks. I forgot the name of the place.. but it was way cozier to sit and chat! Had a wonderful time with Niina! xx

At 10pm. BF's mom came to pick me up - staying at his mom's place for this trip. So yea.. another 45 mins drive.. Haha.. the travel part is an ongoing thing I must say. 

Sharp 11pm.. I've finally reached final destination!!! yay. and I'm literally dead!! 

Oh Yea.. forgot to mention... Its really cold.. and there's some snow!! Its Snowing!! 

My bucket lists 
To be able to experience snow - Checked!

xoxo, Sherina

16 comments:

  1. Amazing post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! are you jet lagged? I love to travel and my longest trip was to Brisbane Australia.
    I am glad you got to experience snow.
    I have heard Finland is expensive.
    I hope you have a lovely time. I wish you could visit the UK. It would have been lovely to meet you.
    Have an awesome Christmas hun.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estee.. Jet lagged is still ok. The Travel alone part was annoying. But Im back home now.
      Finland can be expensive.. thank god I have a BF family staying there.
      Wish to visit UK next time and will def let u know! We could then meet up.. maybe if you coming to Malaysia as well.. do let me know!
      Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. I too know the annoying feeling of traveling alone,
    but wonderful post.
    wishing you a happy holidays :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm jealous, have a great time!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pictures - I wish you an awesome Christmas!
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete


  6. Follow me, i follow back :)

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you had a great trip to Finland! Looks all amazing. Happy New Year.

    FLOURISHING FIT . COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great post! :)
    x from Poland, Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...