2014 at a glance

Photo Diary : Some Highlights of my 2014
Hey lovelies... I know I should have post this earlier... but hey its just the 11th day of Jan... not too late I guess. So Here are some of the Fav highlights in 2014.


So I've started of my 2014 with moving in to a new unit with my BF. Read more here

In the month of February, Niina and her family came to visit us for two weeks.. Had a wonderful time with them and we visited Redang Island- Visited the Island for the 3rd time and it still never fails to WOW me.

Well hello... my very first Pic for my blog!! Something fun I decided to do in 2014 and still enjoy blogging! Read my very first Blog here

Short Gateway to Krabi Island. MH370 went missing during this time. 

Another short gateway in the same month to Thailand - Phuket. Read more Here

Spring time in Belgium.. Amsterdam.. Read more here.. here.. and here

Spring Time in Finland.. Still remember that it was 10degree most of the days during my visit.

Our office Luau Party.. organised this party with Her. We had the party on the 4th of July 2014. Read more about it here.

Celebrated my Birthday In Xi'An China. Saw the spectacular Terracotta Army on this special day of mine! Thanks to my BF for sponsoring this whole trip as my Bdae gift. Read Here for more details. 

Another amazing thing I managed to do in Xi'An China.. To hike at one of the most dangerous hiking trail in the world. Read all about it Here

So yea.. received sad news that BF is leaving to Shang Hai for 2 years. So 2015 is gonna be a whole new life staying alone.. without each other.. and lets see where is this going to be... Read Here

Busy busy preparing for Christmas... Choose me.. Pick me.. Give me..

Last Holiday of the year 2014... Christmas In Finland.. and it was a White Christmas!! More on my Christmas holiday.. Read here..

These are some of my 2014 Round Up... Hope that 2015 will treat me good.. How is your 2015 going on so far? 

XOXO, Sherina

20 comments:

  1. Such fun and great photos :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog :)
    Following your blog now, hope you'll follow too :)

    suslusirine.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by my Blog!! Followed you back gurl! x

      Delete
  3. What an awesome year for you dearie! I'd love to got to Amsterdam and Finland in the near future. Sorry to know that you'll be living separately with ur BF. Long distance relationships are challenging but when both parties put in the work I'm sure you'll get through it stronger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phy... true.. long distance relationships are really not easy... but let see how it goes... xx

      Delete
  4. awesome year indeed, you travelled so much last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope I can do the same this year! Haha.

      Delete
  5. I seem to be just catching up on all your adventures last year.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Is that Sharon at the Luau party?
    You guys look great.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estee.. haha you have been there all these while supporting me and my blog!!! Thanks a lot darling!!
      Yes that's Sharon.. my Blogger in Crime..
      xx

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had such a fab year! Love how you traveled so much. And you're interior design in your unit is gorgeous!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne, yes the interior is amazing.. sadly Im gonna move to another unit in Feb... xx

      Delete
  7. You're so lucky you get to travel so much! Happy New Year!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen.. Hopefully I can do the same this year! xx

      Delete
  8. I love your instagram. Thanks for stopping by!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blog and lovely life you present with your photos! Greetings from Greece! I follow you (and if you like, will you follow me too?)
    Hugs!
    Eva
    .•*¨`*•✿.Jajala Majala.✿•*¨`*•.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll!! Followed you back.. Keep in touch! xx

      Delete
  10. Lovely photos♥ Wow Redang Island looks so beautiful!!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It is!!! If you visit Malaysia one day... you must visit Redang Island as well!!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...