All about Valentine's Inspirations....

Love Is In the Air
"Every love story is beautiful,
But Ours is my Favorite.."
Hey Lovelies.. Tomorrow is Valentines Day.. Lets fill the air with some love.. I know.. I know.. we all should express love towards each other throughout the years and not just on Valentines..  But hey.. lets agree that it is always nice to have one particular day where everyone is celebrating ONE special thing and it is LOVE
Here are some good inspirations from Pinterest.. Have fun Scrolling!!






Disclaimer: All pictures above are not mine
All pictures are from Pinterest
 
Have a lovely Valentines Day!!!

XOXO, Sherina

20 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning post, love the first look so much. ^^
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nessa!! I wish I could have all of it in my wardrobe!

      Delete
  2. pretty dresses. great picks, love them all <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I wish if I could have them all... :)

      Delete
  3. Loving this! The red dress with the bow is TDF!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Gurl!! Must thanks to Pinterest for all the great inspirations

      Delete
  5. Love pinterest, there's literally inspiration for everything. :)

    KellysVida: a Lifestyle, Beauty & Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes agree with you.... my fav place for inspirations...

      Delete
  6. Just dropping by to wish you a great weekend ahead.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post!
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    -> New post is up - Check it out - I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emina!!! checking your new post now! xx

      Delete
  8. I saw versions of dress with lacey sleeves on all my friend lately, so I started getting a bit tired of it; but this one in bordeaux is really amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...