Quick Updates

-Sit back and Sip A cup of coffee-
Here are some of what is going on in my not so great life. 
"Once you Let Go of negative People, Positive Ones appear"
- Found out that one of my GF(used to hang out like everyday) removed me from her Facebook.. I'm trying not no make a big deal out of it.. but I feel like this act is really childish!! You too must Experience this before right? Well if they choose to remove you from their Friend list.. Then they are not worthy. I'm just going to concentrate on people that are still happy and stay friends with me- They deserve my attention!!
 
"Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"
- How can a person that just met you once and without knowing you personally... Decided that they don't like you-trust you?? I've always encounter this(Mostly with females).. Sometimes I wonder.. Was it really me that have issues?? Or these people are just judging me by my cover??? Well again.. I don't need to have shallow people around me!
 
 "It Always Seems Impossible Until It Is Done"
- After few days of  packing and unpacking finally I have completed my house moving mission! Still have few more boxes left to unpack.. little bit more decorations and some plants to make the house even more cosier.. Overall I think its pretty much done. Nothing super fancy like my previous apartment(Can have a look here).. But this new place is just good enough for me myself and my cat(Moikka is still getting used to the new place)
 
"Distracting Myself"
- With all these negativities around me and still trying to cope up with the fact that I have to sleep alone at night again(BF moved to Shanghai). I'm trying my best to make myself busy.
 
Basically:

Painting Makes Me Happy
- I started to Paint again *All the artworks will be hang on my apartment Wall*
 
 
To Make Gym As My Second Home
- Joining more classes in my GYM.. once I'm there.. I worked out for hours.. Try to meet more positive people!
 
 
Drama Marathon
- Thanks to Her now I am completely hooked on Korean\Japanese Drama. Watching Secret Garden at the moment*Love it love it love it* You could stream it online here. Awesome Website for all Japanese Korean Chinese Drama.. Check it out ok!
 
 
Redecorate Mission 
- Busy with my new Apartment.. Look at the plain furniture.. some paintings and colour.. Soon will be Nice! Once everything is done I promise will share it on Blog!!
 
 
Wheatgrass Shot Challenge
-Started to Take Wheatgrass Shot.. Trying to drink it everyday.. Why Wheatgrass?? Read here
 
 
Hmmm What else??
Valentines - I will be alone.. but hey.. my BF will visit me on Chinese New Year Holidays!! He got a week off from work.. 17-24 Feb.. Really Looking forward to it.. Few more days!
 
Well I guess that's pretty much it. Hope you have a great February!!!
 
 XOXO, Sherina

10 comments:

  1. Hey Sweety. I love the catch up sessions. I must agree that getting rid of negative people is key to happiness.
    Also what is up with people who just make snap judgements from seeing a picture of you...smh!!! byefelicia!! I can't deal.

    I love the neutral tone and girl I am starting that wheatgrass shot challenge. Do you make the shot yourself. I put wheatgrass in smoothies but i have run out now. Have a lovely week.

    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estee.... I normally bought my wheatgrass shot at the Juice Bar shop.. easier.. Cause I dont have the proper wheatgrass juice extract machine.. Good to know that you start the wheatgrass challenge as well.. :)

      Delete
  2. I have had a so called friend delete me countless of times I just tell myself they weren't a real friend because no friend would do that!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I feel you... these people are not worth it.. Thanks Candice!! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxine... Im your Follower now on Insta, bloglovin & GFC!

      Delete
  4. Hi dear! Great pics, love the one with the cute cat :) Your blog is really great, doll. Would you like to follow each other? Take a look at my blog and if you like it, let me know ;)
    Kisses from Argentina!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey doll.. thanks!! Im following you on Bloglovin, Instagram xx

      Delete
  5. long distance relationships are so hard,, i feel you.. but you seem to be doing really well! your painting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...