My Living Room

Lets Start The Tour!!
Quotes:
A House Is Built With Boards And Beams,
A Home Is Built With Love And Dreams.

As most of you aware, I moved to another apartment last month..again.. after one year staying at my previous place with my BF (can check about the previous Apartment Details HERE

It was really hard to let go of the Previous place.. but since my BF moved to Shanghai.. I left with no choice. 
My Current apartment is really simple. Nothing fancy like the previous one. The rental is Half of the previous one of course!! 
I kinda like it because there are so much empty spaces to be fill with my Ideas. Been busy with my Decor projects since last month to make the place more Comfy!! Living Room, Balcony, new paintings etc... Pinterest is definately my favourite place to hunt for inspirations.
So for the next few posts.. It will be all about my new HOME.
Lets begin with my Living Room.
Got these lovely Elephants from Fred. He bought them from Cambodia. Too bad that they forgot to include the Ivory in the packaging. 

Since the Couch .. the tiles and the wall are white.. I add some red to make the place more colourful.

The furniture of the house are mainly Dark brown. Love the TV cabinet. Some live Plants to fill up the dullness of the area.

Hello to my very own masterpice. My first attempt on an Acrylic Abstract Painting.*Since the Art price is not cheap, had to paint it myself* Suits perfectly well on my Wall. I think I did a great job on this!! 

Well, Moikka loves the couch.. it is much softer!

Thats one of Moikka's favourite Spot!! She thinks she is PPPuuuurrrrdyyy...

This Turkey Carpet is my Favourite. Got it from Nilai 3 . It was a good bargain!! If you are in Kuala Lumpur, and need a good cheap Carpet.. Visit Nilai 3! They have plenty and the quality is actually better than Ikea. :)

Well Hello there again Moikka!!

More close up..

Marimekko I bought 2meter of Marimekko fabrics when I was in Finland, cost me 50Euros *Not Cheap* Was sooo crazy with the design!! Simple and nice.. Came back to Malaysia and made few pillowcases out of it. Dont you think its Pretty!!!!

I love what Ive done to the Area... Cant wait to go home everyday after work. Home sweet Home!!!

This was the place before I did my Magic!

Hope you like my Tour!!!

XOXO, Shereen

18 comments:

  1. i love what you have done with the place, I am no artist but i think you did a great job on that painting.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful living room ♥ Love your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. The hints of red and the poppy throw pillows are just beautiful.
    Well done.
    It look 1000% better than before.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Thanks Estee... the colors really changed the whole area.. xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE how it turned out! Love the pop of red in the room :)!!

    x Val / Valerie Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot about those elephants! haha. love the splashes of red, making the place looks cheerful and happy :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those elephants... sadly Fred forgot to double check on their Ivories.. If not it will be nicer.. Thanks Babe!! xx

      Delete
  6. Moikka is so cute omg!! And that's your living room????? It's so pretty and coordinated, I'd be proud to have a living room like that!! c;

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... Moikka is adorable kitty cat!! She knows how to pose really well.. such a natural cat!!! Thanks for the comment Amy! xx

      Delete
  7. So beautiful and interesting post, darling! Love your blog and the way you write!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Well done. And your cat is so adorable... x

    http://serenbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...