Review : Clinique Moiturizing Gel


Favourite Moisturizer At The moment.

Last 7 years (I was 20).. I still remember that I used my first Bonus money on Clinique products. My skin has always been a major issue for me.. the pimples.. uneven tones.. dryness.. oily..You name it!!
So at that time I've decided to invest some $$ on my skin care.. Spent RM700 for the first time ever... Bought their face cleanser.. toner.. moisturizer.. etc... BUT It was not a good move.
After a week using the products, my skin was getting bad.. seriously bad.. Was informed that this is normal due to the products will cleanses the skin from the inside out-Hence the Breakouts. Patiently I still continued using it for a month..... still there was no improvement. Hence I gave up completely on Clinique.

Thats what I thought....

Until this year... I made a visit to Clinique to purchase a product for my friend. While I was there.. I shared my story with the sales person.. He explained that it might due to the Toner might not suitable for my skin.. Insisted for me to try only their face wash and moiturizer samples.

He gave me these Samples . 
After one month using the Samples... I could see some improvements on my face.. No breakouts like what I used to experience before...
Especially the moisturizer.. Loving it alot!
My skin is really really dry... especially after washing it.. felt so dry and not comfy at all!! But after I start using the moisturizer.... my skin feels wonderful!!

Because the products works well on me.. I bought it on the following month itself!

Moiturizing Gel (Combination Oily to Oily)- 125ml  RM148.
Liquid Facial Soap(Combination Oily to Oily) - 200ml RM85.

*The sales person gave me more samples.. yay*

Always remember that not every products will work on you. Before spending your $$.. maybe try asking for samples.. If its suitable with you.. then why not buying it?

 Also Check out her Review on Clinique Moisturizing Lotion HERE.

Have you try any Clinique products before?? 

XOXO, Shereen

23 comments:

  1. great article :) clinique is amazing

    www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clinique too. Although it is very expensive, it works magic on my skin. I also love the moisturiser. It is not to oily and it doesn't make my make-up shift which is very important. Thanks for sharing.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea.. it is expansive.. but it can last long.. The moisturiser is perfect!! xx

      Delete
  3. I´ve tried those products out and I love them!
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't got around to trying the CC cream you gave me haha :) good to hear the products works well for you!

    x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!!!! you should try the cream.... let me know how is it.. :p

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous review and beautiful photos ♥ I love Clinique products!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this products. ^^
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a nice Easter weekend. New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh gotta try!!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeessss...Try it! Maybe it will suits you! xx

      Delete
  9. It's great that it suited you well. Sometimes with skin, it's really trial and error.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... and normally Im afraid to try diff products cause my skin are sensitive.. Glad this one is ok for me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...