Review : Burt's Bees

-A smile is the best make up any girl can wear-
Marilyn Monroe

Healthy lips will provide a confidence in your smile. Well this is not the case If you have a dry Chapped lips like mine.

I must admit that my lips can be unattractive sometimes, always too dry and I tend to peel off the skin on my lips*not a smart move* - will only make it worse. I know!!
MATTE lipsticks will definitely be a disaster for you if you have a chapped lips. So frustrating when you cant wear your favourite lip colour right?
Tried many lip balms and other lip products but somehow it is not working on me. 


Well glad that finally I found my lip rescuer product. Have you heard about Burt's bees?
I believe that most of you are familiar with this brand, Right? Personally I have not heard about it till last month  or so when I accidentally read about the amazing reviews on this product. I bought it right away and have been using it for more than a month now.
It is so amazing!! Works like magic on my lips!! Im a happy consumer :)

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye


Due to my lips are sensitive towards fragrances, this product is really suitable for me. Plus this lip balm stays moisturise for a longer time. Works well as a Lip Primer too!!

"• Clinically proven to moisturise for 4 hours with 1 application
• Hypo-allergenic with no added flavours or fragrances
• Replenishes skin with Kokum, Cocoa and Shea Butters that melt on lips
• Leaves lips feeling soft, supple and healthy"


Ultra Moisturizing Lip Treatment with Kokum Butter

This is a great stuff!! I only use this every night before I go to bed, when I woke up in the morning my lips are soft and smooth. Really love this one!! 

Apart using these two daily as my lip treatment, I also :
-Drink plenty of water everyday
-Stop licking my lips
-Try not to bite or peel off the skin on my lips
-Using Lip Balm before applying lipstick

Have you try Burt's Bees before? 


XOXO, Shereen

12 comments:

  1. Great review, I love burt's bee too. It makes all the difference.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous review <3 Love the quote: "A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear". It´s so true <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this products so much, thanks for sharing. *__*
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Burt Bee's, can't believe I never told you about it! I've been using their lip balm for years, when my lips are too dry and when I'm traveling, very moisturizing and smells great too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay.. you are using it too... damn.. it took so long to find out about this product.. yup its really good for moisturising!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like worth of trying!
    Very nice blog by the way :)

    Kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard hurts bees is really nice.
    I have used their shampoo and I love the pomegranate one.
    Love all your reviews
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estee... I wanna try their other products too!! Soon.. Maybe you should do the reviews on their shampoo.. I wanna know whether it is good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...