Spring In ShangHai : Teppanyaki Experience

Travel Diary : Great Chef At Fire
Teppanyaki was my Favorite during my visit in Shanghai. 
I know I know.. I was supposed to try local food instead of Japanese.. But due to the great food presentations.. I just could not resist.

 Kagen Teppanyaki was the second Teppanyaki restaurant I went in Shanghai, the first one was at Tairyo. I'm not gonna make any comparison between the both restaurants as they were equally good for me.
Love the "All you can eat and drink-including alcohols" concept - Make sure you are wearing loose outfit when you visit this kinda restaurant *at least you can eat like a pig and not worrying about your tummy sticking out* 
This dinner was actually held by my BF for his Management Team and everyone can bring their spouse\gf... a good outing for the team to bond with each other and Kagen is a perfect place to have this kind of gathering.

Vege.. Fish and Meat.. Each have their own sauce to dip in

Food is prepared right in front of us. Good entertainment to watch..

Yummy scallops.. love to watch how the chef prepared our food. 

Patiently waiting... 

Food here is super fresh and nice.. sashimi.. beef.. lamb.. oyster.. you name it!! 

Teppanyaki chef always keep the station clean and tidy!

I cant remember what is this called.. but this is good stuff! 

Yay!!! The fire show.. Chef prepared the Banana Ice Cream Fire for dessert
I really love this part.. very impressive :)

One more time Please.... haha.. 

All of us on that day.. A night to Remember :) We had so much fun and the service overall was really good. I would definitely love to go back there again!
Luckily the dining time is only restricted to 2 hours max. Its good enough.. I feel really full and bloated *As well as tipsy.. gosh too much of plum wine*

 
After the goodbyes. We headed to nearby Bar ZAPATA for more drinks and chit chat. 

One thing I really love in Shanghai is because 
THEY HAVE AWESOME SHISHA!
I was smoking Mojito Flavor.. 



No. 28D Taojiang Road, 
Xuhui District, Shanghai, 
China
Neighbourhood: Hengshan Road
Phone Number: 021-64333232

5 Hengshan Road,
 ShanghaiChina
Phone Number:  +86 21 6433 4104



XOXO, Shereen

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes... I love the place! Thanks candice! xx

      Delete
  2. looks so tasty & like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl.. long time I didn't hear from you.. thanks for dropping by doll!! xx

      Delete
  3. Looks good :)
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were having a great time. Delicious pics.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you
    write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe.
    All the time go after your heart.

    Also visit my homepage - Innovative Puzzle Game

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is making me hungry, been awhile since I've had teppanyaki ;) looks like a good night indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. the normal teppanyaki restaurant in mid is simple.. at first I thought it will be like that but was amazed with the whole thing..

      Delete
  7. I truly love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you
    develop this web site yourself? Please reply
    back as I'm trying to create my own personal site and would like to learn where you got this from or
    what the theme is named. Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: income protection insurance by trustedfinancials.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    This is my first time to visit your blog, and I love it! Food looks so tasty!!!! Make me feel so hungry now haha!!! Really glad to found ur blog! Hope we can follow each other :)


    alheaology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Al... Im following you back! xx

      Delete
  9. All the food!!
    Yummy. You and Sharon make me hungry
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... we love food.. but sharon's food are nicer! Thanks Es

      Delete
  10. The food looks really yummy & I have always wanted to visit Shangai!
    Thanks for stopping by!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/2015/05/persuasion.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  11. good look :)

    Hello I follow you gfc I hope you follow my blog you love:)

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the fire looks so cool :) And the food looks so yummy <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!!!! the fire was really nice.. love the performance! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...