Cameron Highlands : Cactus Point

Travel Diary : Cactus & Succulents Hunting

Photo via My Instagram

-Quote-
Life is like a cactus,
Full of pricks,
But also very Beautiful


Hello there!! So here are more photos from my last visit to Cameron Highlands, Malaysia.

Cactus Hunting is definitely one of the highlight for my visit. As you are aware, this is the only plant I can grow without actually killing them, they can easily be grown *of course*! 
I just have this "Thing" for cactus now and I can't help it.
There are two major Cactus Farm around here, namely - Cactus Point & Cactus Valley. I choose to go to Cactus point because of the free admission! :P

The moment I entered.. the place literally drive me crazy! Its a heaven for Cactus!!! So so many cactus.. succulents.. plants.. greens..even one yummy corn stall is there!.. everything that I want is in there! 
There are so many cactus to choose from.. different kind.. colours.. cuteness.. weird shape that I have never seen in my life before... really was a difficult task to choose when you have so many choices in front of you. Everything was just so cute and I wish I could bring them all home with me. I had a headache at that very moment. I was examining each cactus and making sure I pick the best ones.. Haha... its like choosing your future husband! Tough job!

Scroll down and let me know if you will be crazy too..
Decisions.. which one to pick.. Left or right? or those on the table?? Help!!

Too many!! You see what I mean....
-Hug Me I'm Cactus-

Shopping for clothes are more easier than this.. After one hour in there and I just managed to pick 6.. 

I see pink.... Pink...

Seriously... the whole place driving me NUTS!!! Im not sure whether to cry.. laugh.. or scream!! 
-I'm no cactus expert, But I know a Prick when I see one-

I don't mind to sit on these beautiful pink cactus... 

Apart from Cactus\Succulents.. they sell many potted plants as well. Nice and Cheap!

Look at those... cheap.. nice and pretty greens!! I bought only 3 pots of plants...
Sadly there is not much space left in the car for me to buy more pots. :(

Reach for the stars, even if you have to stand on a cactus
-Susan Longacre-

I believe I can Fly!!! This is how I feel after I came out from Cactus Point!
2 Hours was really short for me.. but we need to leave the place as it only open till 6pm.. zzz... plus my pregnant lil sister was tired of waiting.. haha.. I treated her with strawberry Ice Cream later on.

Well How much does it cost??
Small Cactus : RM2 each or RM10 for 6. If you are lucky you can get RM10 for 7!
Medium Cactus : Range from RM4 each or RM10 for 3 kinds
Bigger Bigger ones : RM6 and above.

Well back in Kuala Lumpur.. There are not many cactus to choose from and it cost at least RM5 for a small ones.. and most of the time.. they are not so pretty!! 

Planning to buy cactus?? Then you should definitely plan a road trip up to Cameron Highlands!!
Say Hello.. to my new babies..... New addition to my cactus familia..Mommy will take a good care of you! 


Admission fees: Free
Opening hour : 8.00am - 6.00pm daily
Telephone: + 605-4914180 / 0192550068
Address: Brinchang, Cameron Highlands

Admission fees: MYR5.00 Adult,  MYR2.00 Children
Opening hour : 8.00am - 6.00pm daily
Telephone: + 605-4915640 / 605-4915641
Fax: + 605-4915109 / 605-4981945
Address: Pekan lama, 39100 Brinchang, Cameron Highlands


See you next post!! 

XOXO, Shereen

22 comments:

  1. oh god so much of little temptations haha. definitely should go with a bigger car next time (or lesser people so you could fill up the back seats haha). lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. yea.. cactus paradise... will go visit again for sure...

      Delete
  2. OMG, so many cute cactuses. <333
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! best place to be for cactus lover! xx

      Delete
  3. Cute!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you choose only one ;) I really like the colourful ones- pink and orange :) xx Maja
    - http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the colourful ones are really pretty!! most of the people there bought that one..

      Delete
  5. Awws the cactuses look so cute ♥ Lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I have never seen so many different cactuses.
    Once I get a new place I might follow your trend. I hear they aren't too difficult to care for. Is this true?
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Estee, Cactus are very easy to take care... they last looong.. and pretty too... you should start keeping some.. its fun! haha

      Delete
  7. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post as always! Kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog quite interesting and the concern in the blog is really impressive.I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in your post. Thanks for sharing.


    Rent Appartment Havana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...