Cameron Highlands : Gunung Brinchang

Travel Diary : That Carefree Feelings
Quote :
Twenty years from now,
You will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover
-Mark Twain-

These are some of the photos taken from my last visit to Cameron Highlands.. I just love how peaceful the place is. It really calms me down. Cameron never fails to impress me on each visit, hence this is one of my favourite spot in Malaysia.
The view of the Titiwangsa Mountains are breathtaking! It was 6666 ft above sea level from where I was standing. This time around I did not hike up, we drove all the way till the view point *It was a very bumpy journey.. luckily we drove a 4WD*

Well I just came back from my short Shanghai holiday. But Shanghai is a very busy and crowded city, sometimes I just feel like staying in for the whole day to avoid humans. 7 days is more than enough there!
I wish to go somewhere peaceful asap after all the negativity events at work last week.
BEACH will definitely be the next destination! 


XOXO, Shereen

19 comments:

  1. The place look so amazing.
    Really beautiful view.
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so gorgeous, I've never been anywhere like that. Would love to see it some day!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COme and visit Malaysia one day.. i will be happy to show you around! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful place <3 Love your floral crown! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Snowy... I love it too. makes me feel so dreamy

      Delete
  4. Great photos :)
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-by-Emina/1079990232027881
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos! time to jump back into the blogging wagon, I know you've still got lots to share! xxx
    (we can do this lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha,, Im jumping in the wagon now.. lol.. will try my best to post more.. was busy doing nothing! :P

      Delete
  6. What an amazing view !!

    Thanks for sharing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your garland...they are the best. I need to get some now everywhere's on sale.
    I love the last photo too. So much fun
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! the garland is nice to wear.. especially to take photo.. xx

      Delete
  8. What beautiful photos doll! You look gorgeous :)

    Btw thanks for following us on G+ we followed you back :) Happy Weekend!
    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...