23 September : I born on this day!

Photo Diary : Birthday with these two.
Hey there! Well well, today is the last day of September!! 
How time flies.. and I am still searching for job, sigh. 
Just a quick post today, would like to share with you some photos of my small birthday celebration with Lily and Mia. 

90% of the agenda was drinking and photo session! Spending time dressing up and gossiping.
We then headed to our favourite pub for some dance and more alcohol.. well it was a ladies night and ladies drink for free.. So why not??
Gcova, korean spicy chicken! Soo spicy till our tipsiness was completely gone.
Luckily there's plenty of alcohol left! haha.

Overall my birthday was a great one! We came home around 4am and I don't remember the rest of the night, all i know is I woke up on Mia's couch. lol...
I had fun with these two! Ladies night is always the best with them!
Thank you girls for spending time with me and the wonderful birthday gifts!!

What I'm wearing
Red dress : H&M

XOXO, Shereen

10 comments:

  1. This is birthday goals for the future. Looks absolutely fabulous x

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos I can't believe tomorrow is October again

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh you ladies have so much fun! love the glamorous outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you enjoyed your birthday♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Summer. I did eventho it wasnt a big party! xx

      Delete
  5. WOW happy birthday y que bonito todo, estais muy guapas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...