Balloons On My Birthday

Photo Diary : Happy Birthday To Me!
Happy Birthday to me... I'm 27 years old now!! How time flies. 
Looking back at those years.. I am happy with who I am and what I have achieve so far! 
Gosh I still feel like I'm 16.. Still remember me celebrating my sweet 16 birthday, feels like yesterday and I can't believe I'm aging so fast! Haha.. I guess everyone feels the same way.
I've always wanted to take photos with balloons on my birthday. Lucky I have Mia around in KL this time. She is such a sweetheart for being my photographer - well who can say NO to the birthday girl!
This is one of my best birthday! Able to have nice photoshoot with balloons and spend my day with my best friends, Lily & Mia. Couldn't ask for more! 
Here are some of the photos taken! I love all of it and thank you MIA!!
 
video

What I'm wearing
White Dress : H&M

To be continued.....

XOXO, Shereen

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Shreen!! Hope you had a good one.
    The pictures are amazing and you look stunning.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. preciosas fotos y HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING

    ReplyDelete
  3. you finally did it!! how long have we been talking about these balloons?? haha love the photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea the balloons.. finally!! haha so weird buying my own balloons on my birthday! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...